Thursday, August 14, 2008

So...

Things have been pretty quiet at this little blog of ours.... I have not been doing anything for exercise, which sucks, but it is what it is. I've been trying to eat healthier-ish, but that's not going all that well either. I wonder, a lot of the time, why I'm even bothering with thinking about my weight or the way I look and I don't always have the answer. And then I remember babies and realize that I'd like to be able to have some and be able to chase them around and have fun with them. And, yes, I can still do those things at the shape I'm in, but it's not going to be as good as it would if I lost 100 pounds.
So, that's where I'm at....

1 comment:

Netter said...

I know what you mean. It's hard to always be motivated to do the right thing. Baby steps. I keep trying to make baby steps.